Thursday, April 16, 2009

I knew I kept these sheep for a reason...


... apparently, the reason was a SALT challenge theme. If only the standing-up lambie's hind quarters weren't so... soiled. *sigh* Ah well. That's life, I guess. (Especially as the parent of little people... dealing with soiled hind quarters is very much a part of my life.) I do love the funny look on the other lamb's face, caught in mid-baaa! (Lambs were scanned and cropped from a single photo taken in March 2005 in Bradford, Yorkshire, U.K.)
Know that the Lord, he is God;
it is he who made us, and not we ourselves.
We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Psalm 100:3
We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. And he made us. Funny faces, dirty bottoms, and all. That'll preach.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Lol! I love it - bottoms an' all! Super response to the Salt challenge - definitely the right photos x

Jennifer said...

AWW.. they are so adorable! What a perfect verse to go with the adorable photo.
Jennifer