Thursday, June 11, 2009

Community of Faith


This week's SALT challenge is "the community of faith." Once again, a quick flip through all my random photos yielded (what I thought was) a really interesting idea. The photo is of the stained glass windows at Winchester Cathedral in England; you can read the story of the windows here.

My journaling reads: I love the story of the stained glass at Winchester Cathedral: broken, but still saved, gathered together, recreated into a beautiful assembly. What a statement of faith... and what a model of church.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Beautiful! Maybe one of these days I'll come over to see it "in person." Keep up the awesome creating! I am so gald that we are part of the same community!!
Love,
Jean :)

Kim said...

Wonderful piece! And I love the story of the broken glass, I'd never heard that before!

Julie Masse said...

Beautiful picture and what a neat story!! :)