Friday, October 16, 2009

For my friends.

Getting close to having our house "done" (not necessarily clean, but furniture in, decor displayed), so I've been working on my latest brainchild... a wall of photos and layouts and canvases with a "friends" theme, with the verse from Philippians as its centerpiece: "I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy." (Phil. 1:3-4) It will be a joy to be reminded daily of all the heart-friends we have made, every place the Navy (and God) take us.



2 comments:

Katla said...

Your canvases are absolutely beautiful, Nikki! Love the colors, theme, verse. Gorgeous work.

Jean said...

And I thank God every time I remember you, too!! I can't wait to see some photos of the "wall" you have envisioned in your mind!What a wonderful idea :)