Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween is over...

... so it's time for Christmas! Right?

Okay, I know, it's sick and wrong. BUT in the interest of using up a bunch of Christmas supplies, and creating some of my old "good intentions" projects so I can finally display and enjoy them this year, I spent Halloween weekend working hard on several Christmas projects. I have one more to go, then I'll be done for this year and able to "relax" (ha!) and enjoy my daily Christmas journal album when the time comes.

"I Believe in Santa Claus" mini (inspired by this song in last year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bCB9hlN_N4



"Be Merry" blocks (the non-lettered sides form a 9-block square with one complete image... so the kids can play puzzle with these):


"HOME" altered letters... I bought these in a kit (with ugly non-holiday papers, two?? years ago) always intending to make a "home for the holidays" display. Combined papers from K&Co, Basic Grey, and Cosmo Cricket.


Holiday planner, made with 9x9 Bo Bunny naked binder insert pages, covered with a variety of leftover Christmas papers (K&Co, Colorbok, Making Memories, and Cosmo Cricket) with tabs for "dates," "wishes," "lists," "ideas," and "notes."

No comments: