Saturday, December 24, 2011

Advent, Day 28: Love is all possibility

Today's reading: Luke 1:26-28

"...nothing will be impossible with God." Then Mary said, "Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it be with me according to your word." (vv. 37-38a)

Let it be with me:
    nurturing the hope
    of the generations

    bringing about peace
    for the nations

    singing the joys
    of timeless justice

    cradling the Love
    of the ages

Let it be with me:
    preparing the way for the King's entry
    practicing the Hosannahs

Let it be with me:
    journeying every step of Your way
    comforting every break of Your heart

Let it be with me:
    carrying the dream
    of my peoples' salvation

Let it be with me as You have said:
    let me bear all possibility
    let me deliver Your Love

    

No comments: