Friday, January 16, 2009

This Year

Of all the years to do a "who am I this year" sort of self-reflective minibook... well, let's just say with all the un-normality of my life now and over the coming months, it should be an interesting story! So Shimelle's new free mini-class at http://www.shimelle.com/classes/404/a-free-mini-class-to-say-thank-you/ is great timing. I always enjoy her classes and projects so much; something about her style (of scrapping, writing, thinking about life) appeals to me. Or maybe it's some subconscious Kansas City vibe that resonates with me. Or maybe it is just good-natured jealousy; she's doing the American-in-London thing, which I wish I was STILL doing!! *sigh* Lucky duck.

Anyway, if you're reading this and feel the desire to do a bit of "self" creating, come on over to her blog and join in the freebie fun!

No comments: